Mommy Chat ‘N’ Chew
Because moms need snacks (and adult conversation) too!
Being a new mom and mom to young children is hard! It is easy to get lost in a world of dirty diapers, shower-less days, and sleepless nights.
As a new mom you may be wondering:
What happened to the woman I used to be – before my baby was born and I was able to shower more than once a week, eat a meal sitting down, sleep more than 4 hours uninterrupted, go to the bathroom alone, have unbridled sex, and work those late night hours and weekends guilt-free?
This safe, interactive, supportive, and educational 6 week group will offer you an opportunity to explore some of these very normal yet confusing feelings about being a mom and a woman in today’s world! This group will also help you take proactive steps to recapture the important and meaningful aspects of your previous sense of self while integrating them in new and exciting ways as a mom!
- New moms with children 12 months or younger.
- Moms who are in need of adult conversation. Conversations that support the logistical challenges of new motherhood, such as sleeping, feeding, teething, infant development, etc. AND conversations that engage women on an emotional, psychological, intellectual, and social level.
- 6 week facilitator led group support group.
- Snacks provided, B.Y.O.M. (bring your own milk!)
- Week 1 – Introduction: What is your birth/adoption story?
- Week 2 – Sleepless, Shower-less, & Sexless – Living the New Mommy Life
- Week 3 – Hello, My Name Used to be Jennifer, Now it’s Lucy’s Mom
- Week 4 – Finding ME in Mother
- Week 5 – Welcome to Your New Normal
- Week 6 – Wrap Up
- $150 for 6-week group
- Preregistration required. Space is limited.
- 10:30-12:00 on Wednesdays
- February 12th – March 19th (winter session)
- Stay tuned for spring and summer groups too!
The Rosemont Plaza
1062 Lancaster Avenue
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010